Hire Cindy to speak for your event
Social Media Self-study Courses
Affordable individualized training to learn social media basics in Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more!
Social Media Group Intensive
Group training to help you develop your social media campaign
This 8-week customized SOCIALVENTION strategy intensive is for individuals and small business owners who want to take their social media marketing skills to the next level. They include lots of Q&A and camaraderie with other business owners to support you as you’re engaging with these strategies. All calls are recorded so you can review them as many times as you need to. Along with calls, you’ll get videos, articles and tips that are extremely timely & relevant since we all know the only thing that changes faster than life is Facebook. Step-by-step, we’ll build your social media strategy for 2013!
Week One: Developing Your Strategy
Week Two: Facebook 101 – for Individuals
Week Three: Facebook 201 – for Business Fan Pages
Week Four: Savvy Tweeting – for beginners
Week Five: Tweet Like A Rock Star – advanced strategies
Week Six: How To Use LinkedIn and Google+/ Profile
Week Seven: Mastering Videos & You Tube To Make You An Expert In Your Field
Week Eight: The Social Media Kitchen Sink – Including Making Memorial Moments & Your Content Grid
Social Media Strategic Plan
Hire Cindy to help you create an individualized social media strategy for your group or organization!
When executed effectively, social media offers powerful channels to invent, reinvent and invest in your relationship with customers and consumers by giving them an experience with the people, products and brands they buy. An effective strategy gives you a relevant voice in the marketplace, provides direction and intention for your social media efforts, and allows you to interact with your current and prospective customers on a personal level, which establishes and reinforces the framework for effective relationship-based sales.
A good social media presence allows you to compete in the marketplace on a whole new level that differentiates you from competitors, grows and nurtures your following for sustainable sales success, and engages with your existing customers to retain goodwill and encourage more business.
The SOCIALVENTON Social Media Intensive will help you:
- Remove the guesswork, find your sweet spot and lay the foundation for a social media strategy that builds brand loyalty and sales
- Connect with the marketplace and your customers consistently to build relationships around trust and camaraderie to encourage sales
- Support complimentary marketing efforts by continuing conversations in channels where customers are present
- Discover in real time what matters to your customers–and what doesn’t
- Become more relevant that your competitors by out-hustling them in social media presence and having better engagement with key constituents
SOCIALVENTION Intensive Stages
During the first month of the Intensive, the SOCIALVENTION team will develop a customized, easy-to-implement social media strategy intended to grow your presence by attracting new customers and nurturing a loyal following and fan base; position and grow your brand in social media channels so it is perceived as a leader in its category among key influencers, including current and potential clients. This process includes:
- Competitive Research and Analysis. We’re going to research the major competitors in your space and what other people in your industry are doing that works.
- Customized Strategy Development for Authentic Engagement. Based on our research, we will make a series of recommendations to you including who has influence in your market space so that you can build relationships with them, share content, etc.
- Protocol for Launch and Execution. Our research and strategy development will help us understand which social media platforms you should be on, what videos you should create, and a content grid to help you organize your social media efforts.
Upon completion, the SOCIALVENTION Team will deliver:
- A sample daily content grid to drive engagement through original content, contests, giveaways, offers, quizzes, questions, photo and video solicitations, product feedback and more—all designed to “pull” not “push” around the the Client’s brand, sales and service,
- A list of high profile partnerships such as giveaways, profiles and link exchanges to engage fans and followers in Client’s social media channels,
- Recommendations for best practices for incorporating social media engagement through Client’s online presence, packaging, business cards/literature, emails, speaking opportunities and more,
- Benchmarks for measuring social media impact and success,
- Recommendations for team development and growth to maximize results–gleaned from conducting exploratory conversations with the Client’s employees, including social media designates, to understand and assess the current social media savvy,
- Online training programs, specific protocol and necessary documentation for savvy employees to master in order to consistently represent the brand in various social media channels.
[Insert Batchbook Form]
Prime-Time Ready Intensive
Got a big TV interview, but have no idea what to wear? Is your makeup camera ready? Most importantly, do you know how to attract the media’s attention, and get the kind of advertising that money can’t buy? Cindy is an Emmy award winning anchor with a 20 year career in TV news. She KNOWS TV and can help you discover your on camera personality and help you become a local “expert” for the local media. The package features webinars, skype webinars, coaching gym phone calls, emails and an additional four weeks of follow up and accountability:
- Body Language and presentation
- Hair, makeup & clothing basics
- Crafting the perfect soundbites & interviews
- How to become a media darling
- Crafting a future plan of action
Sign Up to receive a free download of "Strategies & Sparks for Social Media Brand-Building in 20 Minutes a Day"
We respect your privacy